Ecommerce Digital Marketing Specialist
The E-commerce Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and managing e-commerce/shopper objectives, as well as developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns. The E-commerce Digital Marketing Specialist must be organized and creative with strong technical skills.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The E-commerce Digital Marketing Specialist will work with the marketing team, other inter-company team members, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including e-commerce strategy, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and digital advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Take responsibility and ownership for all associated product databases, including correct and updated product descriptions, imagery, etc.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate, ADOBE Illustrator, Photoshop, etc
- 2+ years’ experience with numerous email marketing and CMS tools
- 2+ years’ experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS development and constraints
- Ability to extrapolate purchasing data and analysis skills
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Expert understanding of spreadsheet, databases and financial analysis
- Paid vacation time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company provided life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability
- 401K with up to 4% match with no vesting period