Digital Advertising Specialist
Kelly Brand Management seeking Digital Marketing Specialist; For years Kelly Brand Management (KBM) has provided its clients with exceptional digital marketing and eCommerce support. KBM now looks to add another outstanding team member to our growing eCommerce team with the hiring of a Digital Advertising Specialist. KBM is now accepting applications for this exciting opportunity.
The Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for designing, creating, and maintaining marketing campaigns to support the expansion and growth of Kelly Brand Management clients, specifically driving online product sales. This position is responsible for the day to day technical execution and development of digital advertising strategies to include ad creative, messaging, targeting and campaign budgets. Candidate will also thrive in this position if they have an affinity for outdoor sports such as hiking, camping, hunting, fishing etc. This can be a telecommute position so the ability to work independently is very important.
- Planning, building & maintaining digital advertising campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising, ensuring that the brand message is consistent
- Create retargeting ad campaigns based on client needs
- Create and test new email design templates that align with client brand guides, help improve readability and sales performance.
- Identify trends, insights, and optimize spend performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world
- Knowledge of basic graphic creation, web advertising, and social media is a must. Digital advertising background must include product sales specifically.
- An understanding of the outdoor sports space from a sales cycle and demographics standpoint is helpful.
- Must have reliable internet access
- Must have a successful history of creating ad campaigns
- Must know how to successfully set up retargeting advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of image editing software such as Adobe, Creative Cloud Express, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Must be able to manage multiple brands and projects at the same time
- Excellent attention to detail & superb problem solving skills encouraged
- Transparency and objectivity in data analysis
- Ability to work independently and remote